Frontier Exchange Islamic Enterprises introduces the enormous investment potential of Islamic Enterprises through a series of corporate presentations. Presenting at the event is the best way to raise your visibility among investors, strategic partners and is a fantastic mechanism for initiating partnerships.
It is all about the first impression and presentation is the first step in making yourself known and building an international profile. At Frontier Exchange we understand this. Presentations are geared not just to any investor but to those specifically seeking exposure in a given country or industry, and with the appropriate risk profile and appetite. The right audience significantly increases your chance of securing committed capital and international partnerships.
Who Should Present?
Frontier Exchange Islamic Enterprises will feature presentations from a variety of Islamic corporations from various industries. Presenters at the event include;
- Listed Companies seeking to raise their investment profile and increase marketability of their shares.
- Private Groups with potential to IPO, or seeking direct investments for project and corporate finance.
- Professional Services Firm advertising their expertise in Islamic Finance and Sharia-compliant practices.
- Regulators seeking to increase understanding of their domestic investment environment.
Benefits for Presenting Companies:
- Full 15-minute corporate presentation.
- Targeted 1-2-1 meeting programme, working with Frontier Exchange to ensure management meet with high quality investors and partners.
- Recognition and branding as a Presenting Company in all marketing materials, targeted at qualified professionals, investors, service providers and multinationals. The company profile will be visible on the event website and in the Event Guide.
- September 23rd: Acceptance Round 1 deadline. Corporates who meet this deadline will receive priority timeslot placement and priority schedule allocation for 1-2-1 meetings.
- October 14th: Acceptance Round 2 deadline. Presentation requests submitted after this date will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Company Presentation Policy and Guidelines:
- Presenters are required to pay their presentation and registration fee upon receipt of invoice.
- Presentation must be received no later than October 26th.
- Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF is the acceptable format.
- Presentations are strictly limited to 15 minutes including introduction and should not exceed 20 slides.
Apply to deliver a corporate presentation by submitting your details below and we will contact you. Please note that requests submitted by 15 September 2016 will receive priority timeslot placement.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact
or call direct on +44 (0) 208 819 3137.