Frontier Exchange Islamic Enterprises is an international investment forum taking place on 1st and 2nd November, which will partner Islamic companies from various industries with institutional investors and potential collaborators.
The event will showcase over 30 companies as potential investment targets to investors, regulators, professional services firms and multilateral institutions. One-to-one sessions will be organised between investors and corporate executives offering high-level dialogue. The event will raise international awareness of an overlooked sector, through key contents of discussion, industry expert speakers and global service providers. The industry is offering yields far greater than traditional investments and is becoming increasingly open to foreign investments.
- Learn: Understand critical developments in key Islamic industries, with expert sessions, case studies and panel discussions providing invaluable insight and engaging discussion.
- Connect: Meet key figures from the Islamic community and benefit from personalised meetings and introductions between companies and investors.
- Benefit: Organise all your meetings in one place and at one time, offering a highly efficient use of time and resources.
- Access: Access new relationships in London, the global capital of investment, capital markets and Western leaders in Islamic Enterprises.
Islamic Enterprises 2016 will showcase a range of listed and private Islamic companies through corporate presentations. The frontier Exchange models puts companies at centre-stage through pre-organised one-to-one meetings during the event as well as a detailed marketing campaign leading up to the event. Our model provides a refreshing approach to matching each company with the appropriate partner whilst providing key content of discussion.
The program will feature presentations from a variety of Islamic Enterprises and from a wide spectrum of industry backgrounds including:
- Listed Companies seeking to raise their investment profile and increase marketability of their shares.
- Private Groups with potential to IPO, or seeking direct investments for project and corporate finance.
- Professional Services Firms advertising their expertise in Islamic Finance and Shaira-compliant practices.
- Regulators providing in-depth knowledge regarding the Islamic investment process.
As a presenting company, you will profit from Frontier Exchange’s pre-event support in building your corporate presentation, ensuring maximum outreach and visibility. Presenting companies receive;
- Full 15-minute corporate presentation.
- Targeted 1-2-1 meeting programme, working with Frontier Exchange to ensure management meet with high quality investors and partners.
- Recognition and branding as a Presenting Company in all marketing materials, targeted at qualified professionals, investors, service providers and multinationals. The company profile will be visible on the event website and in the Event Guide.
One-to-One Meetings and Partnering
Frontier Exchange events prioritise pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings with a variety of investors, service providers and collaborators. Frontier Exchange events are transactional in nature and companies that register will have the opportunity to meet with over 200 delegates from a variety of sectors, all interested in Islamic Enterprises. Industries and sectors attending will include:
- Institutional investment managers.
- Investment management consultants.
- Professional services firms with Expertise in Islamic Enterprises and Sharia compliant practices.
- Legal representatives.
- Pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and insurance companies.
- Sharia compliant funds.
- Investment banks and multinational corporations looking to expand their footprint in the industry.
- Private equity investors.
- High-Net-Worth Individuals, Family Offices and other Wealth Managers.
- Academics and scholars.
To register or discuss tailored sponsorship and presentation packages, contact